Effectively manage the day-to-day operations of all assigned accounts.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and counseling employees
- Assist with evaluation of employees on a periodic basis
- Direct oversight of F&B, Housekeeping or other assigned departments
- Able to work the front lines in F&B, Housekeeping or other assigned departments as needed
- Strategically and consistently schedule service staff based on client orders
- Track orders on a spreadsheet in order to properly fill all orders and avoid overtime
- Ensure coverage and monitor timekeeping and absenteeism
- Manage large groups of employees for placement in multiple client hotels, hospitals, catering companies or other types of accounts
- Manage all timekeeping systems including but not limited to manual timesheets, StafftraXS and WorkRecords.
- Ensure proper clock in training with employees prior to employee visiting the client.
- Verify and submit the hours worked for every employee on a weekly basis
- Build relationships with all clients in all departments
- Upsell current clients to add additional staffing or departments to the account
- Personally monitor all guest and/or client complaints
- Conduct on-going training for employees to keep them abreast of service changes, client brand standards and new trends within the industry
- Ensure appearance and hygiene of all employees
- Consistently manages employee uniform inventory and deductions
- Attend daily morning huddles and weekly client meetings as needed
- Personally discuss all non-routine matters with direct report and client as needed
- Maintain open line of communication with direct report, including the completion of a formal weekly report
- Comply with employment laws, regulations and guidelines as set forth by FLSA, OSHA, FMLA
- Adhere to Xclusive Staffing’s Management expectations, policies and guidelines
- All administrative duties as described by the Office Assistant Job Description in the absence of administrative staff.
- Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
- Must be able to travel locally to various accounts
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, emails and manuals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exist.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Knowledge of Timekeeping Systems, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in hospitality
To join the Xclusive Team as a Property Manager, fill out the form below